TechQu is able to provide a highest Quality range of Milk Processing Plant.
TechQu offers complete projects for Pasteurised Milk from 5000 LPD to 500000 LPD. We can heat upto 80° C, holding time 20s, and cooled upto 4° C for aseptic packaging. Our expertise in cost effective design, bespoke manufacturing, automation, installation and after sales services has allowed us to be the turnkey solution.
Milk Pasteurization is the process of heating every particle of a product to destroy pathogens. The heat treatment system to be used depends on the properties of the product and the results to be achieved. Here TechQu offers solutions for all the different requirements. Depending on your product and the desired shelf life, you can choose between various methods of heat treatment, like short time heating – high temperature (STHT), high temperature – short time (HTST), or ultra high temperature process (UHT) by means of indirect or direct heating.
The Milk Pasteuriser Plant is basically composed of:
- Milk Reception Section
- Storage Chilling Raw Material before Process
- Plate Type Pasteurising Section / Cream separation/ Homogenising
- Utility Section( Hot water Generator, Refrigeration System)
- Storage of processed milk in storage tank.
- Packaging Section (Pouch, Bottle Packing)